Moss is a problem for most gardeners at some stage. It can be caused by poor growing conditions, including:
- Bare patches in the grass
- Shady areas, especially beneath trees
- Wet and waterlogged conditions
- Drought-stressed grass
- Acidic soil conditions
- Infertile soil
- Mowing too close
How to Remove Moss
- We recommend an application of OSMO Moss Remover to kill unwanted lawn moss and green your lawn. OSMO can be applied from March to October.
- Kill moss on hard surfaces and driveways with a treatment of Patio Magic, which is best applied in the autumn and winter period.
By improving the health of your lawn, you can help to keep moss at bay